Sunday 7 October 2012

Blogtober

7th October

Right now I am torturing myself by dying my hair using Live colour XXL. This stuff fucking stings and my roots feel like they're on fire. I've used this colour since I was about 13 and it's always hurt but fortunately my hair has never fallen out from it (touch wood).

I am trying to get my hair platinum blond/white from red for Halloween  I eventually want to dye my hair pastel colours but that's for later. It has been ginger/orange for just over a month now from the last time I used Live Colour XXL. It did well getting rid of the red but the ginger just wont seem to budge. I've never used real hair bleach because it's all a mystery to me and the bitch at Sally's refused to help me or give any advice (apparently if she did and if fucked up, I could sue) so I've just stayed away. If this doesn't work I'll have to leave it another month or so, then try that 'Colour B4' stuff. I don't know too much about it but I believe it is a colour stripper and it will hopefully remove the ginger colour in my hair. I don't know, I'll find out more and see if I want to give it a go.

...Right just rinsed the dye out and my hair is exactly the same except now I have ridiculous white roots. Colour B4 it is. I'll do a review on it when I do it. Fucking hate my hair. Argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment