Wednesday 3 October 2012

Blogtober

3rd October

Well, my blogging everyday has failed at the first hurdle. If I am honest, yesterday has been lost in a drunken haze and I am officially opting out of today. I'm hungover, ill, extremely painfully tired and miserable. My mum is coming to visit though and she is taking me out for a carvery so that should sort me out a bit. Until then I need to tidy my room so she is happy with me and will like me.

On another note, I didn't go to Aikido Monday; when I got there they were all black belts and we pussied out. Went gym instead. I was sore afterwards. I don't like the gym. Everyone has nice bodies and can workout far longer than me. It's that ironic thing where you have to already be sexy and healthy before you step foot into a gym.
So yeah, sorry for the shitty writing and shitty mood. Tomorrow will be full of happy happy times when I've slept and sorted my life out.

No comments:

Post a Comment