Thursday 4 October 2012

Blogtober

4th October

Hello all, today I have the flu. Stuffy nose, sore eyes, runny nose, blocked ears, chesty cough, achy bones, fucking shitty flu. My body reacts weird when I get sick- the weirdest thing is probably when my lips get puffy and expand to 4 times their size. Suffice to say I am not a sexy bitch when I'm ill.

Trying to think up more halloween costume ideas- I think my main one this year will be inspired by Carrie from the Stephen King book but with a gothic twist- I'll have the blood soaked dress (I found a similar one in a charity shop for £1.49), but I want to have my hair dyed platinum white/silver and buy myself some white contact lenses. Pale white face but then dark eye make-up and lips. Simple idea but I think it would look really cool.

Right now I'm tucked up in bed with blankets and tissues, my housemates are having drinks etc downstairs I think. I have to go into uni tomorrow so this cold had better fuck off  by the time I wake up in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment